Limp, Fine Hair telogen effluvium After : Tips to show complete

I often hear people who is very angry these days when they look in the mirror , trying to style your hair . This is because they have lived for weeks or months of severe load shedding due to telogen effluvium. When this process is finally finished , you can have a completely different hair (and much thinner ) than it started . complete
 

I often like comments. " I suffered from TE for almost five months The spill began to be a little better, but the appearance of my hair is so thin and stringy .. And while fiber is dry and brittle. A part of me just want to cut everything. But honestly , length is the only thing that helps me to hide how thin it really is. How I can make it look better ? know that my hair probably will grow back. But until then , how I can make it right? " Tips
I can say what helped me . 

I can not promise that these tips will work for all types of hair and all cases. But do not think these things helped me make more hair than I had while I was waiting to push in. Tips
 

Be sure to wash and condition regularly when paying a lot of hair when you realize more after shampooing, then it becomes very tempting to skip shampoo. However, this will make your hair greasy and stringy . I used to be so paranoid about washing your hair with products that may have been shedding worse, I used to use baby shampoo. Needless to say this is my already dry eyes and floating like the ends of a hair broom. That is why it is very important condition. Tips 

Because I realized that the packaging used to drive a lot further hair loss , used to use the spray in conditioner with some success. It is very important to keep your follicles clear of debris and build so that you support the normal, healthy growth. complete
 

Carefully lift the following : 
When my hair was very thin , it soon became apparent that it was necessary to create some lift . However , teasing or brushing was never a good idea with my hair. So I went to wash my hair literally turned upside down a few days. And when I'm done with shampoo , I gently comb the hair to the top of my head. I can fix it with a dry towel . And I would let it dry that way as long as possible . This has created a lift at the roots and made my hair a fuller appearance . He was paranoid use a chemical hair parasite , so it uses a transparent gel , natural aloe vera. This worked well because it nourishes and calmed my scalp at the same time . Tips
 

Consider a shock, at least at the extremes: 
Too hesitated to cut the length of my hair when poured . I felt the short hair seems thinner. Finally found one that bob bob may be a more complete see a long tapered cut. You do not need a serious shake or low , but any cut where the hair is blunt at the bottom can give the appearance of being more complete. It also helps that her hair looks stringy . Tips
 

Use light oil : 
You probably already know that when you have this condition, your hair may look very dry and fly away. But at the same time, when the condition of your hair can look stringy or fat. I used to try this by spraying a light mist of Moroccan oil on dry hair only . And I speak of a very light mist over the ends ( do not want to put it in the root. )
I know this may seem like a lot of work. But know that usually only work a little harder than the hair grows in.
Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment