If you have very fair skin, then you know it's a double-edged sword. While it is undeniably a very attractive, is also extremely delicate and must be handled with care. Fair skin burns easily and also shows the effects of lack of sleep or nutrition. The following tips will help you take good care of your skin to make it look absolutely gorgeous at all times:
- Slather sunscreen high quality at all times, even if it is sunny outside. In fact, you also need to wear sunscreen when light is inside. Apply it at least 20 minutes before leaving home and be sure to touch every few hours or more. Its delicate skin needs protection from UV rays of the sun that can cause severe burns.
- If the day is sunny, so you may have additional protection in the form of a hat or scarf to cover his face.
- Try to use natural products on your skin as possible, because products with harsh ingredients can cause skin redness and rashes. For example, products containing salicylic acid should ideally be avoided.
- Abrasive products such as facial scrubs should not be used on facial skin because of the tears that cause the skin. Use a gentle cleanser instead. Pat your skin dry with a soft towel or tissue after and never make the mistake of rubbing too hard on her.
- Avoid problems of self-medication of their skin. It is best to ask your dermatologist for drugs to treat skin problems, or may have to deal with a relapse or severe scarring.
- Always remove makeup before bed to avoid hard on your skin. Use a cleaner or ruin your skin.
- Despite the tan mitigate some of her pale skin and make you look very attractive, it is best to avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Instead, you must use a tanning salon, but in moderation.
- Take care of your skin with a facial at the occasion. You can also use homemade masks to nourish the skin.
It's really very easy to take care of your skin as long as you know what to do. Her beautiful skin can be your most attractive feature if pamper and protect property.