Only skin whitening is not the only thing you should focus on. The skin should also feel soft and smooth, and must have a rosy glow. In an effort to achieve a skin tan, you should not go too far and try every product under the sun that you think may lead to your goal. Most cosmetic products on the market have strong chemicals that are harmful to the skin. A much better way is to try natural home remedies for skin care. This article lists some of these home remedies worth trying.
1) dried orange peel and a mask of curd - dried orange peel in the sun and store them in a safe. Use these shells to make a paste by mixing with white cheese. Apply on the face and keep for 15-20 minutes. Let dry before washing in cold water. The dough is good for the skin. Helps lighten dark spots on the face or body.
2) Coconut oil - This is another excellent remedy to lighten the marks and scars on the face or other body parts. All you have to do is apply coconut oil directly where there are spots or scars on the body. Do this every day and you can see results fairly quickly.
3) Lemon juice and turmeric - Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with a little turmeric powder to apply to face and neck. You can rinse off after just 10 minutes. Lemon juice helps illuminate the complexion and can be an excellent home remedy for tanned skin.
4) Raw milk - Wash your face every morning with raw milk can be an excellent way to improve the complexion. This is one of the simplest and most effective skin whitening home remedies.
5) almond paste and honey - 3-5 Soak almonds in water overnight and removed the morning. Grind the almonds and add honey to make a thick paste. Apply to face and neck, leave for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Honey is absolutely wonderful for the skin. This home remedy can not only improve the complexion, but also give a natural glow to the face.
The above home remedies are completely natural and have no harmful side effects. You can easily treated at home without buying expensive creams. If you want a lighter skin, you also need to consider some other things as minimizing sun exposure and pollution. UVA and UVB are harmful to the skin, so if you go outside, apply sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15 ratings.
You should also be aware of your diet. Increase consumption of foods rich in vitamin C and A. Vitamin C improves skin color and flexibility. Vitamin A helps keep skin healthy and strong. It will also increase your daily water consumption. Water is essential for healthy functioning of various organs and is also essential to prevent dry skin.